Describe how to create user-defined functions, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Server-side programming with Cosmos DB
- Creating and using stored procedures
- Using triggers to maintain data integrity
Lab: Writing user-defined functions, stored procedures and triggers
- Design and implement the document and collection structure
- Implement the shopping cart functionality in the online retail system.
- Extend the online retail system to create orders from the items in a shopping cart.
- Extend the online retail system further to enable customers to view orders and backorders.
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe how use create triggers that you can use to maintain integrity when inserting, updating, and deleting documents.