Microsoft Word 2016 - Level 3 assumes an intermediate understanding of Microsoft Word and the creation of documents. It would be beneficial to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
Key Participants Benefit
After completing this course, students will be able to work with:
- insert and work with pictures in a Word document
- enhance and correct pictures
- insert and work with text boxes
- create and work with SmartArt
- draw and format shapes
- work extensively with shapes
- use the features of Word to work collaboratively with others
- use reviewing and commenting tools when editing documents
- understand and use the tracking feature in Word
- compare multiple versions of the same document
- insert and edit footnotes and endnotes
- create, use and delete bookmarks
- create and delete cross-references
- create and remove protection for your document
- work with a PDF document
- create and work with electronic forms in Word
- create and work with macros
- work with custom dictionaries
- create and use interactive fields.
In this course, you will learn fundamental skills by covering more specific documentation creation aspects such as manipulating images, using custom graphic elements, collaborating on document, adding document reference and links, securing documents and automating repetitive tasks with macros.