Microsoft Excel 2016 - Level 3 assumes some knowledge of the software as well as a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
Key Participants Benefit
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- use data linking to create more efficient workbooks
- use the Data Consolidation feature modify Excel options
- use VLOOKUP, Index and Match lookup functions
- use the Formula Auditing tools to find and fix formula errors
- share workbooks with other users
- protect data in worksheets and workbooks
- use a variety of data validation techniques
- create and record macros in Excel
- effectively create and work with data in Power Map
- create, use and modify data tables
- create and work with scenarios and the Scenario Manager
- use goal seeking to determine the values required to reach a desired result
Upon successful completion of this course,you will be able to work with multiple worksheets and workbooks, lookup functions, share workbook, protect worksheet data, automate workbook functionality, macros, mapping data and forecast data.